23 February 2014

Ellen DeGeneres' Pet Experience

Talk show host and actress Ellen DeGeneres opened up to People Magazine earlier this year to describe her "Pet Experience", which has such a strong impact on her life, DeGeneres has personally entered the pet food market. 

With two dogs and three cats sharing her home, DeGeneres told people her love of animals started early. 

"Since I was a tiny child. I've always loved animals since I can remember and always thought someday I would work with them in some way," she said. More recently, DeGeneres recognized the importance of pet food quality and last year, became part owner of the company Halo Purely for Pets

"I love animals and I obviously care about what I feed my animals and when I found about this pet food that was all natural and holistic and high grade quality, it just made sense," she said. "Instead of starting a brand new company, there was already a company that existed that had everything I believed in and what I wanted to feed my pets." 


No comments:

Post a Comment